Diploma North Hollywood High School 1981 www.nhhs.net
- Professional Background: Write one or more paragraphs in which you explain your educational and professional background. Include links to the high schools, colleges, and universities you have attended. Identify degrees earned and the fields of study in which they were obtained.
B.A. in Music UCLA 1984 www.ucla.edu
- Teaching: Explain how you became interested in education as a career, and describe the classes and levels you teach or would like to teach.
Teaching comes so naturally to me that I am often teaching someone without realizing I'm teaching them. I have been a professional musician all my adult life, and I have also taught music in a conservatory (in a non-credentialed capacity). In 2010 I decided to shift my teaching emphasis to Science, and in 2011 I entered CSUN's Teaching Credential program to become a credentialed science teacher.
- Interests and Hobbies: Describe your interests and hobbies. You can provide links to your favorite sports teams or organizations.
I have sung for the Los Angeles Master Chorale and LA Opera
- Contact Information: Include your email address.
15061 Sherman Way #F
Van Nuys, CA 91405-5005
h (818) 780-8676 / c (818) 648-5889
- Photographs: include a photograph of yourself. This should appear professional. See photo above.
Traduccion en Español