Massage, Health & Beauty Therapies
Please feel free to pass on this information to anyone who may need it.
Helping U 2 Help U!
All personal information supplied will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be used and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
What do we collect and use personal information for?
In order to:
• reply to your enquiries and requests for information;
• receive and process orders submitted by you;
• customise the service we provide to you;
• carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
• verify your identity;
• anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you;
• carry out market research and tracking of sales data;
• send you newsletters, surveys or other information about our products and services by post, e-mail or SMS.
• publish on the Site, at our discretion and with your consent, your 'before and after' stories.
We also ask you for other optional information such as what sort of device you use such as a mobile telephone or PDA, how you heard about our Site and what sort of subjects interest you. If you choose to give us this information, we will use it to help us to provide you with the best possible service that is personalised to your needs and preferences. Although we do not make it compulsory to give us every item of information we ask for, the more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we can tailor our services for you.Please note that certain services may be unavailable if you do not want to disclose the personal information you are asked for.
Data Protection Act 1998
The Data Protection Act governs the use of personal information by businesses and other organisations. You will need to comply with the act if you use personal information as part of your business, for example, because you hold customer details or details of employees.
Personal information is information about a living individual who is identified or who is identifiable. It includes information such as a name and address, bank details, and opinions expressed about an individual.
If you are processing personal information covered by the Act you must comply with the data protection principles. These require that personal information is:
- processed fairly and lawfully
- processed for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and not further processed in any way that is incompatible with the original purpose
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- kept for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being used
- processed in line with an individual's rights
- kept secure with appropriate technical and organisational measures taken to protect the information
- not transferred outside the European Economic Area (the European Union member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) unless there is adequate protection for the personal information being transferred
You can find out about the data protection principles on the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website
- Opens in a new window.
The Act also requires some organisations to tell the Information Commissioner what they use personal information for. This is called notifying. Use our interactive tool to find out whether you need to notify the Information Commissioner about the data your business holds.
GeeZone - Massage, Health & Beauty Therapies
Gee Morris-Osborne MAR: BACS: BABTAC
For further information on services and products
call, text or Email: +44(0)7931 100 093
email: GeeZonebiz@googlemail.com / email@example.com
Affiliate Disclaimer: From time to time, GeeZone will, endorse, promote or suggest services and/or products for sale. Our recommendation is ALWAYS based on our belief that the product and it's creator will provide excellent and valuable information or service based on a review of that product, our relationship with that person, and or previous positive experience with the person or company who's product I am recommending. I will be compensated with a referral commission if you decide to purchase any items from any Company after viewing their great content. Please Always do use your OWN due-diligence before making ANY purchase from ANY company.
The information provided on this website should not be used as a replacement for medical diagnosis, advice, or treatment. Always discuss any health problem or issues you have with your doctor or health care agent. GeeZone are happy to provide products and services which will help you to improve your health and well being, we do not aim to 'cure' any disease. Under UK law only a medical doctor may 'treat' illness and disease with a medical origin. The information on this listing is for information and educational purposes only.
GeeZone is not responsible for any information or advice given on links from our website. Again, please consult your doctor or health care agent about any medical concerns. Links are primarily provided for further information or products connected with the subject discussed on the page where link's are found.
© GeeZone/GeeZonebiz 2008