- Getting Started—What you will need to implement Geckoman in your classroom
- Introduction—Information for teachers, including an introduction and lesson plans for implementing the Geckoman videogame in the classroom.
- Lesson 1—Pre-participation Survey. Reviewing what students know about nanotechnology. Allows students to explore world one. Discussion Questions act as Formative Assessment.
- Lesson 2—Review of discussion questions for World One. Allows students to explore World Two. Discussion Questions for World Two.
- Lesson 3—Review of discussion questions for World Two. Allows students to explore World Three. Discussion Questions for World Three.
- Lesson 4—Review of discussion questions for World Three. Teacher choice of activities from supplemental curriculum activities. Discussion of student-generated questions. Completion of K-W-L. Post-participation Survey.