- Iacona, Gwenllian D., Michael Bode, and Paul R. Armsworth. (in press) Limitations of outsourcing on-the-ground biodiversity conservation. Conservation Biology
- Iacona, Gwenllian D., Franklin D. Price, and Paul R. Armsworth (2016) Predicting the presence and cover of management relevant invasive plant species on protected areas. Journal of Environmental Management. 166. 537-543
- Schilling, Edward E., Ann Johnson, and Gwenllian D. Iacona (2015). Coreopsis bakeri (Asteraceae; Coreopsideae), a new species from Florida, USA. Phytotaxa. 231(2) 175-181
- Iacona, Gwenllian D., Franklin D. Price, and Paul R. Armsworth. (2014). Can we predict the invadedness of public conservation lands? Diversity and Distributions, 20(4) 430-439
- Iacona, Gwenllian D., L. Katherine Kirkman, and Emilio M. Bruna. (2012) Experimental test for facilitation of seedling recruitment by the dominant bunchgrass in a fire maintained savanna. Plos One 7 (7) e39108
- Iacona, Gwenllian D.,
L. Katherine Kirkman, and Emilio M. Bruna. (2010) Effects
of resource availability on seedling recruitment in a fire-maintained savanna.
Oecologia 163(1) pg 171-180.
- Iacona, Gwenllian D., RichardMaloney, Iadine Chadès, Joseph Bennett, Philip Seddon, and Hugh Possingham. (in revision) Prioritising revived species: What are the conservation management implications of de-extinction? Functional Ecology
- Iacona, Gwenllian D., Eric R. Larson, and Paul R. Armsworth. Assessing changes in forest structure and composition over time to estimate the benefit of protected areas
- Iacona, Gwenllian D., Hugh Possingham, and Michael Bode. Waiting can be the optimal conservation strategy, even in a crisis discipline
- Iacona, Gwenllian D., William Sutherland, Hugh Possingham et. al., Standardized accounting of the costs of management interventions in biodiversity conservation