The full agenda is now available, with parallel sessions to allow you to focus on your topic of interest. Both introductory and hands-on sessions will be held. There will be plenty of breaks, social time, and lunch will be provided.
g|jordan 2011 Day 1 Agenda - Developers, Progammers, CS Students
g|jordan 2011 Day 1 Agend..., Progammers, CS Students
Use this link to open the agenda in a new window.
If you plan to attend the Android Mobile Development Clinic, the prerequisites are:
- Laptop with atleast 2 GB RAM
- JDK 1.6
- Eclipse Helios or Indigo
- Android SDK http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- ADT Plugin for Eclipse http://developer.android.com/sdk/eclipse-adt.html, install and configure
- Add SDK components Level 7 and 11 at least: http://developer.android.com/sdk/adding-components.html
- Download compatibility library: http://developer.android.com/sdk/compatibility-library.html
Please note that we will only accept the first 50 participants to arrive at the session.