You can install Gcal Mobile by navigating your mobile phone's web browser to the "from your phone" links below (recommended). Alternatively, you can install the application by downloading the .jar file from the "from your computer" links below and copying gPhoneSync.jar file to your mobile phone.
Please send me feedback, bug reports and feature requests at the gmail account: gcalmobile
Your regular Google Calendar's default calendar:
The agenda view on your phone:
Add new events on the go:
- A java enabled phone that supports MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1
- Internet access on your mobile phone
- A Google Calendar account
Check out the project blog for frequent updates. Subscribe to the feed to stay in formed.
(in something that resembles descending priority)
- Persistent agenda across application exit (complete as of build 0.1.8 !)
- Delete events (complete as of build 0.1.6 !)
- Font settings
- Send event invitations/cancellations/late messages (cancellations work as of build 0.1.6 !)
- Custom date choosers (as opposed to the default ones the java VM has)
- Multiple calendar support (complete as of build 0.1.8 !)
The blog for this project. I'll add an entry there whenever I post updates, so add it as a feed to your Google Reader account to stay informed.
Google's free calendar service
A service that synchronizes your phone's calendar to Google Calendar
Access your Google calendar from your mobile phone using SMS instead of a data plan
The author of this product accepts no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this product and makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This software is provided "AS IS", and you, its user, assume all risks when downloading and using it.
This product has not been developed, tested, funded or expressly sanctioned by Google.