- The FuturICT project: global computing for our complex world
- MIT Center for Collective Intelligence, which has many active collective intelligence research projects such as:
- Climate CoLab , Collective Prediction, Deliberatorium, Nonlinear Negotiation, Enabling Knowledge Management, Distributed Collaboration, Sensible Organizations, Collaborative Innovation Networks , Identifying Trends Through Online Social Media Analysis, Genome of Collective Intelligence, Measuring Collective Intelligence.
- See also some Crowd Computing tools such as Turkit, Soylent and Twitinfo
- The Millennium Project's Global Futures Collective Intelligence System
- Nervousnet: building a planetary nervous system
- Kingston Distributed Cognition Group
- International Institute of Cognitive Informatics and Cognitive Computing (ICIC)
- Singularity University
- Human Computer Interaction Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
- Numenta, a cloud-based prediction engine to discover patterns
- Collective Intelligence, group of entrepreneurs dedicated to improving the efficiency of social ecosystems and accelerating the flow of capital to good.
- Community Intelligence, amplifying collective intelligence and wisdom
- Synthetron, proactive crowdsourcing
Other webpages & blogs