- Silky Curler Twink by Elida was a popular brand of home perm kit that was
available in Britain in the late 1960s and 1970s, retailing for about 37 pence.
It was promoted using full-page advertisements in women's magazines, such as the
leading title Woman, and became a household name.
- Twinking is a type of behavior in role-playing games. A player who engages
in such behavior is known as a twink. The precise definition of twinking varies
depending on the variety of role-playing game. In "pen and paper" role-playing
games, a twink is synonymous with a munchkin.
- Twink or twinkie is a gay slang term describing a young or young-looking gay
man (in his late teens or early twenties) with a slender build, little or no
body hair, and no facial hair. In some societies, the term chick or chicken is
- Relating to or used by homosexuals
- homosexual: someone who practices homosexuality; having a sexual attraction
to persons of the same sex
- cheery: bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer; "a cheery hello";
"a gay sunny room"; "a sunny smile"
- (of a person, esp. a man) Homosexual
- Lighthearted and carefree
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment; "when hearts were young and
gay"; "a poet could not but be gay, in such a jocund company"- Wordsworth; "the
jolly crowd at the reunion"; "jolly old Saint Nick"; "a jovial old gentleman";
"have a merry Christmas"; "peals of merry laughter"; "a mirthful
Perfect Gay Marriage #2
“Yesterday, our atheist, female, living-in-sin,
Prime Minister who is obsessed with 'moving forward' said she's against same-sex
marriage because it's against our culture, and our heritage which she then
explained is based on the bible. W. T. F.” -Josh Thomas, 2011
speedo gay twink