- The most common futon parts are pictured in the diagrams below. Some
manufacturers use additional pieces to add rigidity to their futon
- A valve that lets you completely stop, but not modulate, the flow within a
- A gate valve, also known as a sluice valve, is a valve that opens by lifting
a round or rectangular gate/wedge out of the path of the fluid.
- (GATE VALVES) have a wheel type handle. Several turns of the handle are
required to turn off a gate valve. Gate valves are most commonly used on main
line pipes with high water pressure or high water flow.
- A valve with a sliding part that controls the extent of the
valve parts diagram - Timing Belt
Timing Belt Kit Honda Civic 1996 to 2000 1.6L
Timing Belt Kit Honda Civic 1996-2000.
Includes: * timing belt * water pump with gasket * timing belt tensioner *
tensioner spring * valve cover gasket * four spark plug tube seals * five valve
cover bolt grommets * three accessory drive belts * front camshaft seal * front
crankshaft seal. Featuring products by Bando, Contitech, Mitsuboshi, GMB, Koyo,
NTN, NSK, NPW, Paraut, Aisin. This kit will service Honda Civic's LX DX EX HX
and CX, with (1.6L) 1590cc engines, year range of 1996-2000. This kit will not
service 99 or 00 Civic SI models. Services years: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999,
OS&Y Gate Valves
You can tell if one of these valves is open or
closed based on the position of center screw. In this picture, all 3 valves are
open. As the valves are closed, the screw goes down. OS&Y means Outside
Screw & Yoke.
Steam, water, air gate valve