- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- An appliance for heating water above its ambient temperature, generally for domestic use
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- (repair) the act of putting something in working order again
- (repair) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- (repair) compensate: make amends for; pay compensation for; "One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich"; "She was compensated for the loss of her arm in the accident"
- An airlike fluid substance which expands freely to fill any space available, irrespective of its quantity
- A flammable substance of this type used as a fuel
- a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity; relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature; the ability to diffuse readily; and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly
- attack with gas; subject to gas fumes; "The despot gassed the rebellious tribes"
- A substance of this type that cannot be liquefied by the application of pressure alone
Faulty Connections = No Good
And sometimes you wonder why stuff isn't working right... After a quick diagnosis on this customers air conditioner our tech Dean found these corroded wires causing the air conditioner to not work, and had these faulty connections fixed in no time!
Beautiful New Shower Install
Good job Greg looks great!