Ganoderma – Classified as an ADAPTOGEN: This term refers to the herbs which when consumed, satisfies the following 3 conditions:
1. An adaptogen is nontoxic to the recipient
2. An adaptogen produces a nonspecific response in the body - an increase in the power of resistance against multiple stresors including physical, chemical, or biological agents
3. An adaptogen has a normalizing influence on physiology, irrespective of the direction of change from physiological norms caused by the stressors
GANODERMA is known to contain up to 400 active elements: up to 150 anti-oxidants, 110 amino acids. Some are Nutritive and others are Therapeutic in function:
*NUTRITIVE : Proteins, Amino acids, Vitamins, Minerals and dietary Fibre. They are all essential nutritional elements to build the body strong and healthy
*THERAPEUTIC : Five important active elements are noted for their therapeutic benefits...These are as follows :
1. Polysaccharides (PSP) : They are excellent at strengthening the body’s immune system at all levels. A strong immune system can CLEANSE the body of toxic matter. These toxins include harmful chemicals as well as harmful germs. Polysaccharides protect the cell wall. They allow the body to boost the Oxygen levels in the blood. This can assist in reducing tumour cells and in turn, help prevent the spread of cancer
2. Organic Germanium ( OG ) : Ganoderma to date, is the richest known source of organic Germanium (6000 ppm) which is very rare. This OG is good in balance the bio-chemical factors as well as bio-electric factors in the body. Thus it balances the body functions. It improves oxygen supply to the cells-particularly for the brain cells
3. Adenosine: It acts as a regulator of all hormone functions in the body. It also improves blood circulation, removes blocks in the vessels, corrects acidity, controls cholesterol and reduces free-fat. It reduces tendency to obesity. It enhances the energy levels. Reduces mental stress and thereby improves work efficiency
4. Triterpenoids: There are more than 112 types of Triterpenoids in Ganoderma, a very rich source. They are cell BUILDERS. They activate the inactive cells, improve all the digestive functions, and strengthen the muscles of the Heart and the Liver cells. It is excellent in preventing a wide range of Allergies. It improves the body’s ability to heal itself naturally
5. Ganoderic Essence ( GE ): It is a combination of various vegetable essences present in Gano. GE is known to take care of the health of skin. Internally, it acts like beta carotenes and other antioxidants, thus protecting against cell degeneration. The ageing process is thus slowed, retaining the youthfulness for a long period. It strengthens the immune system keeping it alert against attacking infections. The presence of all the five important active elements in a single mushroom makes Ganoderma a very special herb. There are two types of Ganoderma capsules to be taken together
1. RG (Ganoderma Lucidum fruit body powder, 90 day old mushroom) contains over 300 active therapeutic ingredients, including Polysaccharides, Adenosine, Triterpenes, Essential fatty acids, Vitamins & Minerals, in vegetable capsules. Detoxifies and nutritive
2. GL (Ganoderma Lucidum Mycelium,18 day old mushroom mycelium (root system).
Contains Polysaccharides, Organic Germanium, Adenosine, Lingzhi-8 Protein, Essential fatty acids, Sterols and Cylootasulphur, in vegetable capsules. Nutritive
Suggested Dosage: Generally 1-3 pairs per day (individual- depending on your requirements, need to take RG capsule and GL capsule together as a Pair, as they work together to assist). Some people claim to have been taking up to 6 pairs per day, however this is totally up the the individual
Does all ganoderma have the same standard of quality? GANODERMA CONTAINS UP TO 400 NUTRIENTS
The quality of ganoderma available on the market differs and it depends where and by whom it is sold. The price is a definite indicator of the quality.
Some manufactures grow their own ganoderma under the strictest of conditions. The mushrooms is grown to the exact timing of growth, so to capture the most of it's nutrients. The humidity and temperature of the farming environment is kept to the strictest's guidelines. The processing is very complex, using expensive equipment in huge sterile laboratories, with workers wearing sterile suits and masks. Some companies grown their ganoderma organically, without the use of chemicals, pesticides, hormones, additives or fillers. When you buy Ganoderma in a capsule form, it is easy to test it. Simply open up the capsule and taste it. It should be well grained to a fine powder, and it should have a fairly strong taste.
Some companies sell ganoderma at cheaper prices. The price is a definite indicator of the quality of the final product. If it's cheap, it is not grown in a strict, controlled environment. It's picked in the woods, at any stage of growth. When ganoderma is overgrown, it becomes very hard and leathery. This indicates low grade quality and small amount of nutrients. When capsules are open, the product is not finely grained, it's very lumpy. When trying to taste it, there are pieces which feel and taste like leather, and they can not be chewed. The taste in comparison to better quality product is, that it's at least half less stronger.
HEALING RESPONSES WITH GANODERMA
Where to purchase 100% Pure Organic Ganoderma / Reishi with HappyCoffee, Members save
up to 25% _____________________________________________________________________________________________
Lingzhi may possess anti-tumor, immunomodulatory and immunotherapeutic activities, supported by studies on polysaccharides, terpenes, and other bioactive compounds isolated fromfruiting bodies and mycelia of this fungus (reviewed by R. R. Paterson and Lindequist et al.). It has also been found to inhibit platelet aggregation, and to lower blood pressure (via inhibition of angiotensin-converting enzyme), cholesterol, and blood sugar.
Laboratory studies have shown anti-neoplastic effects of fungal extracts or isolated compounds against some types of cancer, including epithelial ovarian cancer. In an animal model,Ganoderma has been reported to prevent cancer metastasis, with potency comparable to Lentinan from Shiitake mushrooms.
The mechanisms by which G. lucidum may affect cancer are unknown and they may target different stages of cancer development: inhibition of angiogenesis (formation of new, tumor-induced blood vessels, created to supply nutrients to the tumor) mediated by cytokines, cytoxicity, inhibiting migration of the cancer cells and metastasis, and inducing and enhancingapoptosis of tumor cells. Nevertheless, G. lucidum extracts are already used in commercial pharmaceuticals such as MC-S for suppressing cancer cell proliferation and migration.
Additional studies indicate that ganoderic acid has some protective effects against liver injury by viruses and other toxic agents in mice, suggesting a potential benefit of this compound in the treatment of liver diseases in humans, and Ganoderma-derived sterols inhibit lanosterol 14α-demethylase activity in the biosynthesis of cholesterol . Ganoderma compounds inhibit 5-alpha reductase activity in the biosynthesis of dihydrotestosterone.
Besides effects on mammalian physiology, Ganoderma is reported to have anti-bacterial and anti-viral activities. Ganoderma is reported to exhibit direct anti-viral with the following viruses; HSV-1, HSV-2, influenza virus, vesicular stomatitis. Ganoderma mushrooms are reported to exhibit direct anti-microbial properties with the following organisms; Aspergillus niger,Bacillus cereus, Candida albicans, and Escherichia coli
Ganoderma is classified as an Adoptogen. An adaptogen is a herb product that is a plant derivative. Scientifically unproven, yet marketed as a supplement to increase resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue. The term is used mainly by herbalists who also refer to adaptogens as rejuvenating herbs, qi tonics, rasayanas, or restoratives. One specific characteristic of adaptogen action is that its effect is believed to help the body return to a balanced state. However, there is no strict definition of the adaptogenic characteristics of a plant product, leading to a generalized usage of the term for commercial or pseudoscientific reasons.
Several species of Ganoderma have been used in traditional Asian medicines for thousands of years. Collectively, the Ganoderma are being investigated for a variety of potential therapeutic benefits: BENEFITS OF ADAPTOGENS
Official Legal Disclaimer : The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to provide specific medical advice, or substitute for medical advice from a physician or other qualified medical professional. Nothing contained in this website shall create, or shall be deemed to create a doctor-patient relationship, nor shall we the team members or the content there of be responsible for or assume any liability to arise from your use of any Herb. All the information is collected from sources which studied and found positive healthcare support to improve immune system. Person to person, condition of person, usage etc. also varies effectiveness. All claims and statments including testimonies are of respective writers, websites and links there of. Ganoderma is not a replacement but may be used as supplementary therapy.
We firmly urge you to research the ancient medicine and the wisdom that can be gained thereby. Although we are not Medical Practioners/Doctors and cannot make any medical claims for Ganoderma Lucidum, We know that you will find the evidence to support the safety and effectiveness of Reishi more than adequate to come to your own decision. This website cannot be used for Medico-Legal Purpose. Hence no Claim of any sort can be made in any part of the world. All statments, contents belong to orignators.