- (Gas Tank) The container for holding or storing fuel, located between the seat and the radiator shroud.
- (gas tank) a tank for holding gasoline to supply a vehicle
- (Gas tank) A fuel tank is safe container for flammable fluids. Though any storage tank for fuel may be so called, the term is typically applied to part of an engine system in which the fuel is stored and propelled (fuel pump) or released (pressurized gas) into an engine.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
Gas tank cover repair
Mounting tabs missing from gas tank cover when aquiered, patch plates tacked on.
Draining gas so can drop gas tank and fix send unit so the gauge will work.