- Windows Vista is the newest flavor of MS-Windows (specifically the planned replacement for Windows XP). Windows Vista (originally known as Longhorn) currently only runs on x86 processors.
- Windows Vista is an operating system released in several variations developed by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, tablet PCs, and media center PCs.
- Games for Windows is a brand owned by Microsoft and introduced in 2006 to coincide with the release of Windows Vista.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
Hamad Darwish dot com Windows Vista Wallpapers -20
Hamad Darwish dot com Windows Vista Wallpapers -14