- a muscular sac attached to the liver that stores bile (secreted by the
liver) until it is needed for digestion
- Distinct from the Western medical concept of gallbladder, the concept of the
Gallbladder (Dan) in Traditional Chinese Medicine is more a way of describing a
set of interrelated parts than an anatomical organ. (See Zang Fu
- The small sac-shaped organ beneath the liver, in which bile is stored after
secretion by the liver and before release into the intestine
- In vertebrates the gallbladder (cholecyst, gall bladder) is a small organ
that aids digestion and stores bile produced by the liver. In humans the loss of
the gallbladder is usually easily tolerated.
- A special course of food to which one restricts oneself, either to lose
weight or for medical reasons
- a legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan)
- (of food or drink) With reduced fat or sugar content
- a prescribed selection of foods
- follow a regimen or a diet, as for health reasons; "He has high blood
pressure and must stick to a low-salt diet"
- The kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually
- A list of dishes available in a restaurant
- the dishes making up a meal
- (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
- The food available or to be served in a restaurant or at a meal
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant; "the menu was in
- A list of commands or options, esp. one displayed on screen
diet menu - Source Naturals
Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes, 500mg, 240 Vcaps
Enzyme supplement. Digestive aid. Bio Algin.
Vegetarian. 1st Place winner VITY awards. Each vegetarian capsule contains 500
mg of an all - vegetarian, broad spectrum blend of digestive enzymes. Suitable
for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains
no sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance. (These
statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This
product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any
gallbladder surgery sucks
To all my friends who are wondering how i did
with my gallbladder surgery- i am alive! No complications. Tired, shaky &
hurting- but ok. Update- I'm home now. too sore to sit at the computer. i'm
taking a few days off to just lay in bed and read... catch y'all later.
Where's my Gallbladder?
The only picture I have of my gallbladder
surgery. This was the lady who took all my belongings as soon as I got to the