At the University of Georgia, March 3-5, 2017
The Georgia Algebraic Geometry Symposium is a conference series, jointly organized by the University of Georgia, Emory University and Georgia Tech.
This conference series is supported by National Science Foundation grants DMS-1522813, DMS-1523466 and DMS-1529573.
Invited Speakers (confirmed)
- Jarod Alper (University of Washington)
- Michel Brion (Institut Fourier, Grenoble, France)
- Emanuele Macri (Northeastern)
- Dmitri Orlov (Steklov Math Institute, Moscow, Russia)
- Giulia Saccà (Stony Brook)
- Justin Sawon (UNC Chapel Hill)
- Burt Totaro (UCLA)
- Jacob Tsimerman (University of Toronto)