The program will be individual for each student, but will follow the main
- Introduction to the Rhodopean folklore, traditions, and music. History of bagpipe, Bulgarian bagpipes, differences. History of Kaba Gaida.
- Structure and making of the Kaba Gaida. Materials, traditions and maintenance.
- Producing a sound – fingering, pose, blowing. Tones/ Half tones.
- Basics of music theory - music sheets, notes, duration, time measures, etc.
- Fists songs – Otishol mi e Karadzha, Ripni Kalinke, Otishla mi e Stanina maika, Pokachila se Tudora.
- Suits – sequence of several songs used for convenience for group playing. Suit 'Otishol mi e Karadzha', Suit 'Na mene li si Ruso', Suit 'Sos ma karash, maichinko'.
- Basics of group playing - roles, signals, start and end of playing.
- More songs and suits: Pustono ludo i mlado; Haida Kalino, Rodopsko pravo horo, others.
- Irregular time measures: 7/8 – Rachenica and 9/8 – Svortnato horo.
- Non-measured songs.
- Ornamentations Level 1 slow and fast songs. Playing songs with ornamentation.
- More songs. Irregular time measures: 7/8 – Rachenica and 9/8 – Svortnato horo.
- Ornamentations Level 2, 3 and 4
- More songs and tunes.
- Playing in groups