Useful links to find new GAE apps
- RESTful Blog for Google App Engine
- blog engine w/ integration of:
- All the configurations can be set in the background.
- User-defined menus and pages.
- Blog comment anti-spam support through reCAPTCHA.
- using yui grid, so it's very easy to change or extend the page layout.
- auto-generate permalink url through translating the blog title by google.
- tags for the blog entry and del.icio.us tags support.
- rich content editor by yui rich editor.
- Ajax implemented by simplejson & yui Connection Manager. (Such as inline editable table.)
- Upload images file to bigTable in yui rich editor.
- Uploaded images, tags, archives, albums management.
- Menu & pages management.
- AuthSub Session Token and System cache management.
- Feeds management and can be shown on the right side of page.
- How to install cpedialog on appengine
- Blog engine including:
- wordpress import
- all common markup support
- twitter api
- and more !
- don't be afraid by chinese letters in templates, it's pretty easy to understand and seems very well coded
- iHere's author is going to translate his faq & get started slides in english
- useful if you plan to switch from flat file to mongodb or hbase
- using sessions in GAE
- GaeVFS is an Apache Commons VFS plug-in that implements a distributed, writeable virtual file system for Google App Engine (GAE) for Java. GaeVFS is implemented using the GAE datastore and memcache
APIs. The primary goal of GaeVFS is to provide a portability layer that
allows you to write application code to access the file system--both
reads and writes--that runs unmodified in either GAE or non-GAE servlet
rietveld: code review tool for subversion
- author: guido von russom himself