Welcome to the GaCiTa Project Home Page
What is GaCiTa?
The Google Spreadsheet Add-on for Classical Item and Test Analysis (GaCiTa) is a simple tool used to evaluate exam quality by computing all item analysis statistics. Item analysis is a process which examines student responses to individual test items (questions) in order to assess the quality of those items and of the test as a whole.
You can try GaCiTa by following these steps:
- Visit the GaCiTa Add-Ons page.
- Click on the "+ FREE" button (on the right).
3. You'll be asked to authorize mtGaCiTaProject to run. Click the blue "Accept" button.
4. A blank spreadsheet will open with mtGaCiTaProject installed, and this message pop-up:
5. Close pop-up message, click Add-ons and select GaCiTa Control Panel as shown below:
6. Follow instructions on the GaCiTa Control Panel to continue.
GaCiTa Usage Video will be published here soon.
If you have any questions, some ideas or comments, please join GaCiTa Discussion Group
GaCiTa needs these permissions so it can:
- Read the contents of the sheet where it is run from.
- Write to the same sheet (to create the "Reports" sheet).
- Report error messages (if errors occur during the execution of the code).
GaCiTa will never:
- Access any document in your Google Drive that it isn't explicitly run from (except for the ones it creates itself).
- Share your information outside of the sheet you run it in.
The G a C i T a Project by Mehmet Tekdal