Welcome to Lu Sun's Homepage
Lu Sun (孙 露)
Bio-Knowledge Engineering Research Laboratory, Bioinformatics Center
Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University
I was born in September, 1985, in Zhengzhou, China. I received the B.S. degree in electrical engineering from Wuhan University, China, in 2009, the M.S. degree in electronic circuits and systems from Northeast Normal University, China, in 2013, and the Dr. Eng. degree in Information Engineering from Hokkaido University (Supervisor: Prof. Mineichi Kudo), in 2017. Since October, 2017, I have been conducting postdoctoral research under the supervision of Prof. Hiroshi Mamitsuka at Kyoto University. My research interests cover machine learning and pattern recognition.
Apr., 2014 - Sept., 2017, PhD. student @ Hokkaido University, Japan
Oct., 2013 - Mar., 2014, Research student @ Hokkaido University, Japan
Sept., 2010 - Jun., 2013, Master student @ Northeast Normal University, China
Sept., 2005 - Jun., 2009, Undergraduate @ Wuhan University, China
Sept., 2001 - Jun., 2004, High school student @ No. 1 Middle School of Zhengzhou, China
My research interests include machine learning, data mining and pattern recognition, and currently focus on multi-label classification and multi-label dimension reduction.
- Keigo Kimura, Lu Sun and Mineichi Kudo, "MLC Toolbox: A MATLAB/OCTAVE Library for Multi-Label Classification (preprint in arXiv), 2017. (Considering to submit this to JMLR MLOSS)
- Lu Sun and Mineichi Kudo, "Multi-Label Classification by Polytree-Augmented Classifier Chains with Label-Dependent Features," Pattern Analysis and Applications, 2018. (to appear)
- Lu Sun and Mineichi Kudo, "Optimization of Classifier Chains via Conditional Likelihood Maximization," Pattern Recognition, 74: 503-517, 2018.
- Lu Sun, Mineichi Kudo and Keigo Kimura, "READER: Robust Semi-Supervised Multi-Label Dimension Reduction," IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, E100-D(10): 2597-2604, 2017.
- Jipeng Huang, Lu Sun, Shuang Qiao and Jianing Sun, "Novel Fast License Plate Location Method Based on Hierarchical Strategy," Journal of Jilin University, 45(2): 639-644, 2015. (in Chinese)
- Lu Sun and Shuang Qiao, "A Novel Method for Fast License Plate Location under Complex Environments," Journal of Northeast Normal University, 45(2): 96- 100, 2013. (in Chinese)
- Lu Sun, Mineichi Kudo and Keigo Kimura, "Multi-Label Classification with Meta-Label-Specific Features," in Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2016), 1612-1617, 2016, Cancun, Mexico.
- Keigo Kimura, Mineichi Kudo, Lu Sun and Sadamori Koujaku, "Fast Random k-labelsets for Large-Scale Multi-Label Classification," in Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2016), 438-443, 2016, Cancun, Mexico.
- Batzaya Norov-Erdene, Mineichi Kudo, Lu Sun and Keigo Kimura, "Locality in Multi-Label Classification Problems," in Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2016), 2319-2324, 2016, Cancun, Mexico.
- Keigo Kimura, Mineichi Kudo, Lu Sun, "Simultaneous Nonlinear Label-Instance Embedding for Multi-label Classification," in Proceedings of the joint IAPR International Workshops on Structural and Syntactic Pattern Recognition and Statistical Techniques in Pattern Recognition (S+SSPR 2016), 15-25, 2016, Merida, Mexico.
- Lu Sun, Mineichi Kudo and Keigo Kimura, "A Scalable Clustering-Based Local Multi-Label Classification Method," in Proceedings of the 22nd European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2016), 261-268, 2016, The Hague, Netherlands.
- Keigo Kimura, Mineichi Kudo, Lu Sun and Sadamori Koujaku, "Dimension Reduction Using Nonnegative Matrix Tri-Factorization in Multi-label Classification," in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Parallel & Distributed Processing Techniques & Applications: Workshop on Mathematical Modeling and Problem Solving(PDPTA 2015), 250-255, 2015, Las Vegas, USA.
- Lu Sun and Mineichi Kudo, "Polytree-Augmented Classifier Chains for Multi-Label Classification," in Proceedings of the 24th International Joint Conference of Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2015), 3834-3840, 2015, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Email: sunlu[at]kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp, futuresun912[at]gmail.com
Address: Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto, 611-0011 Japan