2015 Regional Testing
Oct. 17,18 These dates are firm-(6/26/2015)
Registering for the Regional Test:
1) Determine if your athlete has been pre-qualified by looking at "pre-qualified" list. (To be published soon) As a general note, most athletes will NOT be pre-qualified.
2) If your athlete is not "pre-qualified," he will need to submit video verification of his routines or attend your state testing/clinic (if your states hosts this event) to be scored and passed by state director. The video verification is then reviewed and scored, and routine analyses is sent back to the coach. Athletes must score 65% of the national qualifying score to attend the regional championships. For 8-9 yr olds they must show they can perform all of the routines. 7 yr old athletes cannot test, but they may perform as exhibition only. Special permission is required, contact Phillip Zak.
3) Upon receiving validation, you can then sign your athlete up via the online registration process. (this is available now).
4) The deadline for video submission will be Wed.Oct 7, and the registration deadline will be Friday October 9th.
5) This year, all registrants in the 10 yr old and over testing groups will be required to submit their National Testing Registration Forms and Olympic Training Center Forms electronically as part of their regional testing registration. Once you have successfully registered, you will need to submit the National Testing Registration forms (this will be made available soon by the national office) to Phillip Zak electronically. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE DETAILS TO COME...Stay posted.
If you have any questions, email Phillip Zak, Region 7 Future Stars Director at zakattack615@Gmail.com
Location Montco Gymnastics Training Center, Harleysville, PA
Links to National Test info, National Coach's Workshop
Congratulations to all competitors at the 2014 Region 7 Future Stars Championships!!!
8 Yr Old 2014 FS Regional Team
Dylan Defoor, Truman Remnicky, Cameron Sullivan, AJ Sasso, Gavin Solito, Brett Demarco
9 Yr old 2014 FS Regional Team
Bobby Allessio, Noah Simons, Bryce Polenz, Christian Workman, Evan Hoffman, David Shamah
10 Yr old National Qualifiers 2014
Josh Karnes, Matt Coombs, Finley Stearn, Kristian Grahovski, Jarel Gomez, Sam Smith, Ethan Narang, Elliot Foster, Kyle Walchuk, Steven Glen, Niko Cruz
12 Yr Old National Qualifiers 2014
Aleksandr Kuzmenchuk, Ahmir Postell, Martin Tchamov, Jimmy Mattison
All 13 Yr old athletes from FS testing, final year of FS..congratulations boys! Christian Manning-National Qualifier, Patrick Armstrong, Kieran Murdocca
All of the dedicated gymnasts who participated in the 2014 Future Stars Regional Championships
2012 Regional Testing Results
Congratulations to all the Champions!
Good Luck! to all National Testing Qualifiers
Tentative Rotation and Competition Schedule-Sat/Sun
Qualified to regionals? Then read this checklist:
1) I reviewed the athlete qualified/pre-qualified list and registered my athlete(s) on line for the R7 Regional Testing
2) If my athlete is aged 10+, I have downloaded, completed, saved and emailed the "National Testing" registration form and GK sizing sheet (coaches too-) to email@example.com (required)
3) I have reviewed the tentative/final schedule for Sat. & Sun. (rotations)
4) I will bring a check with me written to USAG MD Amount $100 in anticipation of my athlete qualifying to the national test (required)
5) I have booked my hotel accommodations at the Holiday Inn.
6) Coaches should attend training, meeting and hospitality on Sat. night.
7) I will bring a paper copy back-up of the National Testing Registration form and sizing forms.
8) If my athlete qualifies to nationals, I will be sure to submit my OTC forms electronically. "U.S. Olympic Training Forms in hard copy format is no longer used. The forms are now electronically submitted via an email link sent directly from the U.S.O.T.C. Therefore, please make sure that there is an email address on the attached entry form for each athlete and coach qualified to National Future Stars." You will receive an email from Nat. office with respect to link to these forms.
9) If a coach and attending the coaches workshop/ and or staying on complex for the national testing; I must register via the USAG website portal for this event. You can link here also. Coaches with athletes who have qualified will receive a refund for the National Testing portion.
10) I have verified that all of my USAG coaching credentials are CURRENT.
Location: Montgomery County Gymnastics and Sports Performance Center, 110 Christopher Lane, Harleysville, PA 19438.
Sat. 5:45-615 Training and Routine Review (Judges and Staff Present)
Sun. 9-12:30 Pm 8-9 yr Old, 11:45-3:30 10+ (estimated times, final schedule TBD)
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express, Kulpsville (Special Rate for Future Stars)
Hotel is 5 minutes from the gym. Click on above link to go to FS Reservation Page
Qualification Scores to the National Future Stars Championships
10-year-old division: 74.00 AA
11-year-old division: 75.00 AA
12-year-old division: 76.00 AA
13-year-old division: 77.00 AA
Tentative FS Regional Championship Schedule-NEW
Championships Athlete List and Groupings-Small adjustment to rotation for last events made on 10/9 at 9pm
How to Qualify to the Regional Test--Registration Closed
Online Registration Form-Closed
Future Stars Regional Testing 2014
Date: Oct. 11,12 2014
Location: Montgomery County Sports Performance Center, Harleysville PA
Hotel: Holiday Inn Kulpsville PA (hotel discount code for event will be provide here shortly)
BOOK HOTEL NOW...Link here-Host Hotel
Discounted Group Rate $89 use Code FSC, Group name Future Stars Championships
Discounted breakfast vouches for Future Stars only available for purchase...$6