- Find or create a Fusion Table with a map, chart, table, or card layout you want to embed. The table must be public. For this tutorial we will use https://www.google.com/fusiontables/data?docid=1WzntFtp95OrzOY35vy1ZPSrDeR_rcDii1maKPPY.
- In sites, edit or create some page. From "Insert->More gadgets…", which is the very last option (you may need to scroll).
- Click "Features" on the left.
- Look for "Include gadget (iframe)"
- Click "Select".
- Enter the URL:
- Go back to your Fusion table.
- Click on the tab you want to embed.
- Click the "Tools > Publish" menu.
- Copy the URL under "Send a link in email or IM".
- Return to the Sites editor and enter the URL for the gadget's "URL to content".
- Customize the size and title if you'd like.
- Click "Preview Gadget" and, if all is well, click "OK".
- The Gadget placeholder will show on the page. Click "Save".