- Thin film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) is a variant of liquid crystal display (LCD) which uses thin-film transistor (TFT) technology to improve image quality (e.g., addressability, contrast).
- A monitor that uses LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) technologies rather than the conventional CRT technologies used by most desktop monitors.Until recently, LCD panels were used exclusively in notebook computers (laptops) and other portable devices.
- The liquid crystal display colour screen on most digital cameras, usually 1.8 to 2.5 inches measured diagonally; used to check images after they are shot. The LCD monitor is usually more accurate than an optical viewfinder, though not as convenient to use.
- A means of access or entry to a place
- an entrance that can be closed by a gate
- An opening that can be closed by a gate
- Gateway is the third full-length album by stoner metal band Bongzilla. It was released in September 2002 by Relapse Records. The title of the album is a reference to the term "gateway drug", used to describe a lower-class drug that can lead to the use of more dangerous drugs.
- A frame or arch built around or over a gate
- Gateway was a jazz trio formed in 1975. The members were John Abercrombie, guitar, Dave Holland, bass, and Jack DeJohnette, drums.
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
HP W2371d LED Backlit LCD Monitor - 03
Right angle view of the HP W2371d LED Backlit LCD Monitor
HP W2371d LED Backlit LCD Monitor - 04
Left angle view of the HP W2371d LED Backlit LCD Monitor