- A generally unscrupulous or illegal form of credit counseling that promises the impossible, such as erasing accurate records from your credit report.
- Actively working to make sure that an individual’s credit report is accurate and up-to-date. After filing for bankruptcy, this is especially important so that debtors can rebuild their credit and get a fresh start.
- Credit history or credit report is, in many countries, a record of an individual's or company's past borrowing and repaying, including information about late payments and bankruptcy. The term "credit reputation" can either be used synonymous to credit history or to credit score.
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
Columbus Financial Coach Master Coaching System
We specialized in helping individuals and families that have suffered unsuspected hardships, to get back on their feet & to get ahead in the future. We offer free self-help & coaching service by phone or in-person. Our coaches are here to motivate you, encourage you, and help you through a very stressful and terrifying experience, to become financially healthy.
Credit Repair Software - Expert Consultation
Call 1-877-631-2415 NOW. Don’t use credit repair software, get helps from the experts with a toll free call consultation.