- A popular trend, esp. in styles of dress and ornament or manners of
- The production and marketing of new styles of goods, esp. clothing and
- characteristic or habitual practice
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner";
"his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the
characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive
- A manner of doing something
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a
tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- (in an ancient Roman city) A public square or marketplace used for judicial
and other business
- (Forum (album)) Forum is an album by Australian guitar pop group Invertigo.
The album was released in 2001 with some songs (such as "Desensitised" and
"Chances Are") recorded in 2000.
- (Forum (Bangladesh)) Forum is a Bangladeshi English language monthly current
affairs magazine. Founded in 1969 in the then East Pakistan (present day
Bangladesh) by human rights activist Hameeda Hossain and economist Rehman
Sobhan, the magazine became renowned for its outspoken content
- A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can
- A court or tribunal
- (forum) a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
- A person who advises or shows the way to others
- A professional mountain climber in charge of a group
- usher: someone employed to conduct others
- lead: take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me
to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace"
- steer: direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- A thing that helps someone to form an opinion or make a decision or
- dense coat of fine silky hairs on mammals (e.g., cat or seal or
- Fur is a synonym for hair, used more in reference to non-human animals,
usually mammals; particularly those with extensive body hair coverage. The term
is sometimes used to refer to the body hair of an animal as a complete coat,
also known as the "pelage".
- the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- The short, fine, soft hair of certain animals
- The skin of an animal with such hair on it
- Skins of this type, or fabrics resembling these, used as material for
making, trimming, or lining clothes
fashion guide forums - Saucony Women's
Saucony Women's Pro Grid Guide 5 Running Shoe,White/Silver/Blue,10 M
Saucony's go-to training shoe for runners
seeking lightweight stability, the Guide 5 arrives a full 42.5 grams lighter
than its predecessor version! For years, the Guide has been made with a 12mm
heel-to-toe offset, and runners love them. So why would we change them to 8mm?
Because the same runners who've worn them for years now love them even more. The
New updates include: A superior lining material that has great moisture wicking
properties as well as a plush hand feel. Designed with an 8mm offset to allow an
easier transition for less impact. This is the big new story for the Guide 5,
making you land more in the midfoot area.
Guide Dogs Victoria
Guide Dogs Victoria’s Public Education
Co-ordinator, Joan Smith, and her dog, Benson, pictured during a visit to Monash
University's Gippsland campus to provide medical students with insight to the
challenges faced by people with a visual impairment.
Forum for the Futur a
Marrakech:Ouverture du Forum du Futur en
presence d'Hillary Clinton.et M Taib Fassi-Fihri Ministre des affaires
etrangeres du Maroc.© William Stevens