Presentation of international relations
The dynamics of the international academic integration is reflected in the complex contracts of cooperation with numerous academic centers from 40 European and non-European states and also in the participation in academic programmes: Tempus, Socrates, Copernicus, Peco, Leonardo da Vinci, FP7:
- bilateral agreements with the following universities: University of Castilla la Mancha (Spain), University of the Littoral Opal Coast (Dunkerque - France), ICHEC Brussels (Belgium), University of Western Brittany, Brest (France), University of Komotini (Greece), University of Rabat-Salle (Morocco), University of Rouen (France), Paris 12 Val de Marne University (France), University of Macedonia (Thessaloniki - Greece), CNAM Paris, CNAM Nantes (France);progresses recorded in research programmes in partnership with foreign institutions: AFECA, CEDIMES, AIELF, EMA;
- the ERASMUS programme with numerous facilities for students and teachers;
- organization of international symposiums, conferences and round tables;
- research programmes carried out in partnership with foreign institutions;
- participation of our teaching staff at different international seminars and conferences;
- receiving visiting professors from foreign academic institutions;
- supporting, counseling the best students to obtain scholarships abroad offered by national or foreign institutions.
The students and the teaching staff of the Faculty of Economics can benefit of Erasmus scholarships.
The main objective of the ERASMUS programme is to promote the European dimension in higher education. In this sense, student and teacher mobilities remain one of the main activities, yet an increased attention is also given to other activities, meant to improve the programmes of study and introduce new themes and courses, by means of transnational collaboration with other universities.