Matching Markets Conference
May, 20-23, 2012
(Sunday 3 p.m. - Wednesday 12 a.m.)
Centro Stefano Franscini
Monte Verità, Ascona, Switzerland
Registration & Payment:
If you still wish to register for the conference after May 10th, please send us an e-mail first)!
You can find the registration & payment by credit card
. If you choose to pay by credit card, just enter the relevant information during the registration process.
Payment by bank transfer: this option is not available anymore (posted on may 9th).
If you have questions concerning the registration and payment process, please send us an e-mail at the conference e-mail address
Accommodation & Fees
- There is availability for pre- and for post-nights at Hotel Monte Verità. Those interested in it should get in touch with the Hotel (link) and make a direct booking and payment by sending an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conference Registration Fee (including full board and accommodation at Monte Verità during the conference) before February 15th 2012: 800 CHF (includes the hotel room, 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, and the conference fee). Before February 15th we take care of booking your accommodation for the period of the conference. Extra pre- and post-conference nights are under the responsibility of the participant and are not included in the above fee (you can pay these fees on site).
- Conference Registration Fee (including full board but NOT the accommodation at Monte Verità during the conference) after February 16th 2012: 440 CHF (includes 3 lunches, 3 dinners, and the conference fee).
- Cancellation Policy: if you need to cancel your conference participation, please inform us asap via e-mail. The following cancelation deadlines and reimbursement quotas are based on our contract with the Foundation Monte Verità (higher reimbursements might be possible if for instance the canceled hotel room can be rented again). Until February 15th full reimbursement, after February 15th only 10% of the hotel booking (ca. 480 CHF can be reimbursed) and after May 1st only 10% of the total conference fee can be reimbursed (80 CHF).
- Centro Stefano Francini
- Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC), University of Lausanne
- University of Innsbruck
- Itai Ashlagi
- Péter Biró
- Federico Echenique
- Bettina Klaus (main organizer)
- Flip Klijn
- Alvin Roth
- Markus Walzl