Contact Frontier Pack Train
| Summer Address - June Lake, California|
Toll Free(888) 437-MULE
- Bishop, California|
Toll Free (888) 437-MULE
Land Line (760) 872-4038
2095 Van Loon, Bishop, CA 93514
The Dohnels will personally attend to the details of safety and hospitality that can make the difference between a mediocre trip and one that will be remembered for a long time. All trips are full service, designed to fit your personal needs and interests. A full camp is set up each evening with latrines and tents and a back country kitchen for good old fashioned cooking. We match you up with gentle, well mannered horses suited to your riding ability, beginner or expert.
We are licensed guides in the state of California.
• Complete reservation form and send $200 non-refundable deposit to hold reservations
• Registration forms and Safety Hat forms should be completed and submitted with payment. (visit Reservations page for forms and details.)
• Full payment due 30 days prior to starting date. Non-refundable.
• Deposits apply only to that season's trips.
• All rates are subject to a 2% U.S. Forest Service fee plus a $5.00 Forest Service reservation Fee.
• Itineraries subject to unforeseen trail or weather conditions or packer discretion
• Riders over 240 lbs or who are heavy for their height need approval by pack station
• Minimum age is 6 years old