SEND Beach Reach









”For the Lord gave us this command when he said, 'I have made You a light to the Gentiles, to bring salvation to the farthest corners of the earth.'"  - Acts 13:47

During our Spring Break (March 9-17), God has led us to go and serve in His Great Commission through Beach Reach 2018.  Beach Reach is a major coordinated effort of 500 Christian college students reaching out to and serving thousands of collegiate “Spring Breakers” in Panama City Beach, Florida.

We invite you to partner with us!
We ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with us in what God is doing through Beach Reach 2018.  We have two needs as we go: First, we ask for your earnest and daily prayer.  We need your prayers for every step in our journey. Below is a list of ways you can pray during our time on mission.  Second, we ask for your financial partnership.  Our total trip cost is $5000.  Our students have already personally invested by paying 35% of this cost.  We need help with the other 65%. Our prayer is that God would provide through you as well as others whom He is calling to give.

https://sites.google.com/site/frogsbsm/sendbeachreach/BUTTON-DONATE-NOW.png
How To Give:
> Type TCU BSM Missions into the “Other:” box. 
> Designate your gift amount.
> Click “Submit”.

Giving by March 9th is preferred. However, donations maybe received up until March 31st.

How Does Beach Reach Work?
Basically, it’s a series of ongoing service projects to the Spring Breakers at Panama City Beach.  We serve by providing a daily pancake breakfast, as well as night time van rides around the beach front.  Pancake breakfast is free for everyone and runs everyday from 10:00am to 1:00pm.  Van rides are also free and run from 8:30pm to 2:00am every night.

In our service our desire is to personally connect with individual students to engage in conversations about life and spirituality.  This can be by sitting and talking with students during pancake breakfast.  Or, it may be while riding with someone during a free van ride. Just as important, we want to serve, listen, care, and be available to students.  We want to positively represent Jesus to everyone we interact with.  In addition to serving, we also get to participate in daily times of prayer, worship, and even a bit of free time on the beach.

Throughout our time in Panama City we hope and expect to see God work powerfully in the lives of students.  We’re praying that God will change our lives too.  We desire to be witnesses of His love, forgiveness, and redemption.

Our Team
From left to right: Rebecca Sun, Taz Turner, Suzanne Yost, Hessoo Yang, Mason Law, Jessica Mendez, & Doug Cherry
      
                            

Ways to pray
>  Jesus Christ be Glorified!  >  Going out in constant prayer  >  Meditation on God’s Word  >  Focus on God and His purposes  >  Sensitivity and yield to the leadership of the Holy Spirit  >  Opportunities to talk about Jesus  >  God led conversations  >  Spiritually open hearts in the students in Panama City  >  That some would come to faith in Jesus Christ  >  Getting out of our comfort zone  >  Humility before God  >  Power in sharing our faith  >  Encouraging one another  >  Strengthening of relationships within the team  >  That God would be known  >  Health, energy, and safety