Report a problem in the park

    `Have you Spotted Grafitti? rubbish? vandalism? 
Maybe you've spotted a maintenance issue or other damage?

Now you can report it easily to Salford City Council by clicking the following link: (opens another website in a new window)

Just click on the spot on the map of the park where the problem is and fill in details of the problem.  The message is then sent directly to Salford City Council

alternatively contact Salford City Council Environmental Services:

    Turnpike House
    631 Eccles New Road
    M5 2SH
Telephone 0161-909 6500

Please note this is not for reporting Anti-social behaviour or crime being committed. To report ASB see here

Google Map