- (of liquid, gas, etc.) Pass in or out through a hole or crack in such a
- (leak) tell anonymously; "The news were leaked to the paper"
- (leak) soft watery rot in fruits and vegetables caused by fungi
- (of secret information) Become known
- (of a container or covering) Accidentally lose or admit contents, esp.
liquid or gas, through a hole or crack
- (leak) an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to
enter or escape; "one of the tires developed a leak"
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by
Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The
campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The
television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
- A refrigerator
- electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around
by an electric motor
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often
called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a
heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external
- The side of a bend or curve where the edge or surface is shorter
- within a building; "in winter we play inside"
- The side of a racetrack nearer to the center, where the lanes are
- the region that is inside of something
- The inner side or surface of a thing
- relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined
space; "he reached into his inside jacket pocket"; "inside out"; "an inside
pitch is between home plate and the batter"
- One of the four elements in ancient and medieval philosophy and in astrology
(considered essential to the nature of the signs Cancer, Scorpio, and
- body of water: the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a
river or lake or ocean); "they invaded our territorial waters"; "they were
sitting by the water's edge"
- A colorless, transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid that forms the seas,
lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless
odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils
above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the
- This as supplied to houses or commercial establishments through pipes and
lesson in moving the Fridge
Isaac & Rob wish to pass on a lesson
learned the hard way. Never open a
fridge door because of the rancid
(please notice the duct tape, and weight
of the fridge keeping the
However, the lesson is this.
Beware of water that will
leak out of the
fridge when it is tipped on the door side.
The door seal
is not guaranteed to keep
water from leaking out.
I was the "helpful"
3rd wheel of this operation as
we tried to get it out the door. It started
inside the house....and Rob didn't have many options
other than to
keep going and try not to get any
water on him.
blue spruce move in
inside freezer... stained, no ice
maker/trays... freezer defrosts and leaks water onto floor, must keep bowl in
fridge to catch water