This course enhances knowledge of new Dialysis technologies, Convectional therapies, Peritoneal Dialysis and develop clinical leadership to further improve the delivery of care to persons with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and the safe management of other extracorporeal therapies through quality improvement activities.
The Part B Course provides discussion of quality dialysis delivery for persons with ESRD (CKD 5). In contrast to the Basic Course which is mostly introduction to the principles and practice of Dialysis practice, the advance course focuses on developing clinical leadership, quality assurance and improvement in clinical practice and introduction to new dialysis technology and other forms of dialysis therapy.
- Review on Renal Anatomy & physiology; Uremic toxins; Principles of dialysis; Safe Dialysis principles and practice; Hemodialysis Machine (Hydraulics & electronics); Machine safety; Dialyzers and Dialyzer membranes
- Online Hemodiafiltration Overview
- Fluid management with the use of Bioimpedance and feedback Devices
- Understanding BTM,BVM,BCM
- Dialysis vascular accesses monitoring and management
- Cannulation principles and practice
- Understanding Peritoneal Dialysis
- Nursing care and safe Hemodialysis management
- Assessment and monitoring of hemodialysis pateints, the dialysis Nurses' Role and responsibility in long term clinical outcomes and effectiveness of care of dialysis dependent patients.
Training Fee: Php 15,000.
A 40% NON-REFUNDABLE RESERVATION FEE is required to secure your slot in the program.
Once pre-qualified, the applicant shall be sent an endorsement form with
payment details and instructions via email.