FREE WORD ART GENERATOR
- Dos Fraye Vort (The Free Word; also transliterated as Dos Freie Vort) was a short-lived Jewish anarchist newspaper from Liverpool in 1898 edited by Rudolf Rocker.
- The Free Word Centre is an international centre promoting literature, literacy and free expression, based in Farringdon, London. It is funded by the Arts council and its director is Shreela Ghosh of the charity Free Word.
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something; "he was the generator of several complaints"
- an apparatus that produces a vapor or gas
- engine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy by electromagnetic induction
- An apparatus for producing gas, steam, or another product
- A thing that generates something, in particular
- A dynamo or similar machine for converting mechanical energy into electricity
- The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power
- Works produced by such skill and imagination
- the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
- a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation; "the art of conversation"; "it's quite an art"
- the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art"
- Creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture
free word art generator - Brain games:
Brain games: free games for brain training - Cognitive Enhancement with your "natural Nootropic"
Access free Kindle games for brain training. Train your brain, and keep it fit with "Brain games: free games for brain training - Cognitive Enhancement with your natural Nootropic".
"Brain games: freegames for brain training - Cognitive Enhancement with your “natural Nootropic”" is a guide to the advantages of brain training, and to free brain games. Brain games do make a difference in the fitness of your brain. It is never too early to start training our brains and use our potential. Nootropics (also knowns as “smart drugs, memory enhancers, cognitive enhancers, intelligence enhancers”) are supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration. Now, nootropics include brain games, developed by neuroscientists to improve your cognitive functions.
Our skills belong to the category of “use it, or lose it”. Depending on our lifestyle, cognitive activities, etc. there are some brain skills we already use extensively every day. And there are other skills we use more rarely. This booklet introduces you to free and premium brain games that you can play online.
Brain training games are based on the proven fact that living in an enriched environment, with plenty of mental stimulation, keeps our brains active and produces positive brain changes. There’s huge potential for tapping into the brain’s ability to change itself by remodeling nerve cell connections after experience. This enhances mental fitness and prevent age-related memory decline. Plus, the best brain games on the market, like Lumosity, are created by brilliant neuroscientists, who are aware of how to structure the games based on the desired cognitive skill development outcome.
Quoting the Scientific American: "As Glenn Smith of Mayo Clinic and her colleagues report, cognitively normal older adults who trained their brain were able to improve their auditory information processing speed by about 58 percent (versus 7 percent in controls)". Research at Pennsylvania State University proved that brain exercises, focusing on training reasoning skills, do translate into long-lasting improvements in daily life. Groups trained in reasoning, using computer brain games, showed better performance on daily activities, while a control group which did not take part in such exercises showed a decline). These results suggest that a short training session, plus periodic boosters, may induce long-lasting cognitive and functional benefits—sort of a “teaching a person to fish for life” effect.
Land art generator initiative. collaboration between Lateral Office and Paisajes Emergentes. Experience and Economics WeatherField patterns form in response to maximize performance in various weather events. These geometries are artful, as in sky-writing kite festivals, but also efficient and engineered. WeatherField offers three kinds of public experience: From a residential home, a sponsoring resident may have free electricity and a free view of the Gulf. On the park’s site, a visitor may have the view using am embedded ‘periscope’ in each post. An adventurous visitor may be harnessed to a para-kite to witness the view first-hand. As a park, visitors or residents can witness and experience their commitment to renewable energy field in many different ways. They can be stake holders, investing in a single generator para-kite. The investor receives energy equivalent to that harvested by that generator, as well as a live feed view of the landscape from the para-kite into their home. This in house artwork serves a weather gauge and a ‘living’ landscape painting. Visitors to the energy park can also approach the support posts and have a ‘periscope’ view from the ground of the para-kite’s view. And finally, a visitor, may elect—with managed permission—to ride up in a para-kite. This allows the economic models for the implementation of the project to be distributed either before, through residential stakeholders, or after capital costs, through tourism. The project has an entrepreneurial spirit. The park generates other phenomenal events such as playful shadows on the ground and dynamic patterns in the sky. These geometries could be commissioned to environmental artists, or could be coordinated with regional events or seasonal holidays. Unlike large-scale energy infrastructures that are out-of-scale, off-site, and off-limits, WeatherField is interactive, and its energy capacity is scalable to the size of a single-home. In other words, energy use is quantifiable and qualitative at the scale of a single user, promoting energy efficiency and energy consciousness. Paisajes Emergentes: Luis Callejas, Sebastian Mejia, Edgar mazo, Alexander Laing Lateral Office: Mason White, Lola Sheppard, Matthew Spremulli, and Fei-Ling Tseng.
Nuit Blanche Toronto 2009-Waiting For The Word
I liked the silhouettes of the people waiting for the next random words from on high at Toronto's City Hall.