- String art is characterized by an arrangement of colored thread strung
between points to form abstract geometric patterns or representational designs
such as a ship's sails, sometimes with other artist material comprising the
remainder of the work.
- An arrangement or sequence regularly found in comparable objects or
- (pattern) model: plan or create according to a model or models
- A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in certain actions
- (pattern) form: a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems
for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects
but the spaces between them"
- A repeated decorative design
- form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free
enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free
will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign
domination nor to despotic government
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
string art patterns - 1 oz.
1 oz. Purosol All Natural Optical Lens and LCD Cleaner (Mist Spray Bottle)
+ 2 MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
- Purosol Optical Spray Cleaner was originally
developed for NASA and the US military for use on high-end multi-coated optics.
Combining the power of organic plant extracts and state-of-the-art green
chemistry, it is the world's most advanced cleaning solution.
Optical is Effective Using the latest in surface chemistry, it breaks the
molecular bonds that dust, dirt and grime use to adhere to the lens. Purosol
Optical is streak-free and leaves an anti-static barrier which repels dust,
meaning you will have to clean your lens less frequently.
- Purosol Optical
is Safe Gentle enough for use on all optical and coated lenses, it contains no
alcohol, ammonia, detergent, or any other traditional solvent which can damage
your expensive coatings. Purosol leaves no residue and is free of silicone,
graphite and glycerin.
- Purosol Optical is Green Taking its cleaning power
from nature itself, Purosol Optical is non-toxic, hypoallergenic, nonflammable,
sterile and completely biodegradable. It is CFC-free, VOC-free and exceeds EPA
and OSHA health and safety standards, as well as exceeding standards set for the
EU, Australia, Canada, Japan, and other countries worldwide.
- New Premium
MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (1 Blue, 1 Grey)
- Ultra gentle!
Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all
surfaces and lenses.
- Absolutely no threads, strings, or coarse edges are
ever used on our microfibers. Do not accept inferior substitutes that can
scratch your delicate items.
- Features special saw tooth pattern edges.
Other sellers' cloths have unfinished edges that will fray easily, the weave
becoming undone and threads pulling out easily. Our microfibers are made with
premium materials and designed to the highest standard of quality.
- Size: 6
x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
ATC1071 - Free as a bird
Made for laylla1960. ATC with hand-made
Japanese paper doll. Materials: Background (Japanese pattern print); Japanese
decotape; kimono (yuzen washi with upraised, rubberized surface); obi (yuzen
washi); viscose string on obi; hair decor (nail art sticker).
ZIG Clean color real brush... on 14.cm X 16.5cm
string art patterns
The CM33 is available in stereo hand-matched
pairs. Each set is housed in a beautifully handcrafted cherry/oak boxes.
Also included with each set are mic clips and windscreens. Whether its a
string ensemble, acoustic guitar, piano or drum overheads you're recording,
Berliner Microphones offers an excellent choice for capturing the performance
accurately and uncolored with the CM33 matched pair.
The Berliner CM33
condenser miniature microphone utilizes FET technology with a transformerless
microphone circuit with capsule cardioid pick-up pattern. The CM33 Model
Exceptionally low inherent self-noise and high overload
* Reliable transformerless FET circuit design
Exceptionally clear sound reproduction free of coloration
pickup pattern effectively eliminates feedback, providing excellent pickup of
on-axis sources while attenuating extraneous sound occurring from around and
behind the mic.
* Very smooth frequency curves.
* Each set of
CM33 microphones is carefully matched by hand. This is accomplished in our state
of the art anechoic chamber. Therefore, the CM33 is ideal for stereo recording
when coincident and near-coincident miking techniques such as X-Y and ORTF are
* The CM33 is designed for studio use but is well suited for
live applications. Engineered for instrument recording, the CM33 is an excellent
choice when recording drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, strings and all
other types of acoustic instruments.
* In addition, the CM33 performs
exceptionally well on vocals. Especially in situations where a vocal choir needs
to be captured in stereophonic sound.
* It's discrete size and design
allows for effective and subtle positioning, which is crucial when close miking.
The CM33 also features a switchable low frequency roll-off and -10 dB input