- Metro 52%
- Laredo 30%
- GIW 18%
- Metro wins! We all agree to unanimously support Metro, and table all space comparison discussions until such a time in the future that we decide to fork().
- We have 43 people paid up already. Dumping the 7 non-payers today and promoting the waiting list.
- Everybody on the current waiting list will be given another five days to secure their "founder" slot by paying dues.
- No more sign-ups, not even for the waiting list. It's time to institute whatever policy we decide for vetting new members.
- Dues collection will remain on the 15th of each month
- Space build-out: Duckie is Czar of Metro-prep. He'll need volunteers who are into that sort of thing.
- John is heading up CAD creation and and general layout considerations. This is a high-level layout plan to start (i. e., where to put fire suppression sprinklers) so please don't bug him with low-level details (like where to put the work bench for Project Foo...)
- Donations! We collected about $2K last night. The sooner you can donate your pledged amount, the better.
- Fund raising: we should raise one-third of our total revenue from public support. Time to start getting serious about fund-raising ideas.
- Time to think about lifetime slots again. Same deal, $2500 for life, limited to five people. Who's interested? (Turns out, a few people are still interested.)