"Be excellent to each other!"
Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct is detailed in the corporate bylaws. It is reproduced here for convenience.
- We do not engage in illegal activity.
- We require honesty and integrity.
- We respect each individual's perspectives and property.
- We responsibly conserve the group's resources.
- No living in the space. Sleeping overnight is permitted but you must maintain a separate residence.
- No illegal activity of any kind in the space or during Freeside events.
- Guests are allowed, but they must be supervised by a member at all times.
- Guests may not store tools or equipment in the space.
- Do not use equipment that you are unfamiliar with. Be cautious, and ask for help.
- Always use appropriate personal safety equipment when appropriate.
All members must sign a statement of acknowledgment regarding the above. In addition, a signed liability waiver is required.