- (class) classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you
classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- (class) a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two
classes of detergents"
- (class) a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes
are always sleepy"
- Assign or regard as belonging to a particular category
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed
the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or
alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your
- Without cost or payment
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free
enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free
will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free
- With the sheets eased
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
classes - The Money
The Money Class: Learn to Create Your New American Dream
What does it take to create your New American
Suze Orman, the woman millions of Americans have turned to for
financial advice, says it’s time for a serious reconsideration of the American
Dream—what promise it still holds, what aspects are in need of revision, and how
it must be refashioned to fit our lives so that we can once again have faith
that our hard work will pay off and that a secure and hopeful future is within
In nine electrifying chapters, Orman delivers a master class
on personal finance for this pivotal moment in time. She addresses every aspect
of the American Dream—home, family, career, retirement. She teaches us that in
order to create lasting security we must learn to stand in our truth. We must
recognize, embrace, and be honest about what is real for us today and allow that
understanding to inform the choices we make. The New American Dream is not the
things we accumulate, says Orman, but the confidence that comes from knowing
that which we’ve worked so hard for cannot be taken away from us. In The Money
Class, Orman teaches us how to take control over our present—right here, right
now—in order to build the future of our dreams.
Whether navigating the
complicated mix of money and family, offering the most comprehensive retirement
resource available today, or delivering a bracing dose of reality when it comes
to recalibrating our expectations and our goals, Orman educates us with her
signature no-nonsense approach and laser-like clarity. She empowers us to live a
life of integrity and honesty that will create an enduring legacy for future
generations—a New American Dream that lies in truth, security, financial
freedom, and peace of mind.
No such thing as a free lunch... or is
there? : 53/365
Macy's, Younkers, and other high end department
stores are giving away free make-up because of a class action lawsuit! I just
got Lancome Fatale for FREE! WOOT! Most expensive stuff I've ever had on my
eyes. haha. Pick up your free make-up before the 26th!
Model: Maria MakeUp_HairStyle_Photography: