Making tie dye t shirts. Nobody puts baby in a corner t shirt.
Making Tie Dye T Shirts
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- The process of making or producing something
- devising: the act that results in something coming to be; "the devising of plans"; "the fashioning of pots and pans"; "the making of measurements"; "it was already in the making"
- qualification: an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something; "her qualifications for the job are excellent"; "one of the qualifications for admission is an academic degree"; "she has the makings of fine musician"
- (usually plural) the components needed for making or doing something; "the recipe listed all the makings for a chocolate cake"
- Money made; earnings or profit
- Essential qualities or ingredients needed for something
- (dyed) bleached: (used of color) artificially produced; not natural; "a bleached blonde"
- A natural or synthetic substance used to add a color to or change the color of something
- a usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair
- color with dye; "Please dye these shoes"
Kaluga Russia, July 2001, I taught 125 village children how to make a tie dye T-shirt. This is where the little bits workshop began
After spending a few weeks with Russian children at a summer camp in Kaluga, Russia, my world changed forever. This is where the idea to start a studio/workshop began. Prior to going on this trip, I scavenged garage sales for beads and craft items to take to these kids. I also put together all the supplies needed to do tie dye for 125 kids who had never seen a tie dye shirt, let alone made one. The excitement they had when they opened their shirts up after dying was like fireworks in July. I'll never forget this experience...ever!! The team of folks who I traveled with were amazing too and have become life-long friends. The whole trip exploded my heart and expanded my mission in life to not settle for just any old job, but to follow dreams.
As if are family isn't dorky enough, we decided to all make matching Tie-dye T-shirts. We also managed to tie-dye our hands. It would not come off, no matter how hard we all scrubbed. Today's random fact: While I was taking this, some random family decided to show up. I kept taking my pictures. They kept staring at me.
Related topics: toddler rock t shirtshow to wear t shirtst shirt with ledvintage t shirt withbuy cotton t shirtsvintage t shirt salemy peace is growing t shirtt shirt design clip art