- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an
incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used
today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and
debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released
digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released
as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- In computer networks, to download means to receive data to a local system
from a remote system, or to initiate such a data transfer. Examples of a remote
system from which a download might be performed include a webserver, FTP server,
email server, or other similar systems.
- transfer a file or program from a central computer to a smaller computer or
to a computer at a remote location
- Copy (data) from one computer system to another or to a disk
- Download is an electronic music group formed by Dwayne Goettel and cEvin Key
of Skinny Puppy in 1994.
- Causing laughter or amusement; humorous
- Expressing a speaker's objection to another's laughter or mockery
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line);
"she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid
accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war";
"had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely
queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady
stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical
look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny
writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "
- Used to emphasize that something is unpleasant or wrong and should be
regarded seriously or avoided
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign
domination nor to despotic government
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free
enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free
will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free
'Download' play The White Lion
'Download', R+B band play The White Lion Hotel
in Brampton, Cumbria.