RINGTONE FROM THE MOVIE DISTURBIA : PINK PANTHER RINGTONE.
Ringtone From The Movie Disturbia
- Disturbia is a 2007 American thriller film directed by D. J. Caruso and executive produced by Ivan Reitman. It is an updated version of Alfred Hitchcock's classic film Rear Window.
- "Disturbia" is a song by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna, from her third studio album, Good Girl Gone Bad. The song was written by Andre Merritt, Chris Brown, Robert Allen, and produced by Brian Kennedy; it has background vocals by Brown and Merritt.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Rapid City, South Dakota NWS Office
- Philippines came the jade vine (Strongylodon macrobotrys), from Tahiti came plumeria (Plumeria species), and from Mexico came Bougainvillea (Bougainvillea species)—and all of these blossoms were fashioned into beautiful lei.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
- A story or event recorded by a camera as a set of moving images and shown in a theater or on television; a motion picture
- A movie theater
- A film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a story conveyed with moving images. It is produced by recording photographic images with cameras, or by creating images using animation techniques or visual effects. The process of filmmaking has developed into an art form and industry.
- M.O.V.I.E. is a video game written by Dusko Dimitrijevic for the ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC and was published by Imagine Software in 1986.
- Motion pictures generally or the motion-picture industry
Kansas, Point of Know Return. An earth tattoo depicting an old sailing ship as it crosses the point of no return and falls off the edge of the world. From the 1976 Kansas album cover "Point of Know Re
My completed first tattoo "Point of Know Return" by tattoo artist Shane Morton of Black Cat Tattoo in Atlanta. Kansas is derived from the Siouan word Kansa meaning "People of the South Wind." Hubby says...... I had thought about getting my first tattoo for a long time. I wanted it to have meaning to me as well as something that was not your usual tattoo. After about a year I decided on what you see in the picture. It is from the front cover of the Kansas album "The Point of Know Return". I was already a fan of Kansas when that album came out in 1977. From the moment I saw that album cover way back then to this very day, that album cover has been a thought provoking catalyst. To me, the perspective of that album cover (as well as the back cover) speaks volumes about the very nature of perception and left brain/right brain interaction.
Chateau d'if from "The Count of Monte Cristo"
Picture taken with a Nikon D90 and a Nikon 18-200mm VR lens. This is another one of the shots that made it through all six levels of the Flickr "award" group to the Andromeda 50 level! Chateau d'If is located in the the Bay of Marseille. It was, of course, made famous by the Dumas novel The Count of Monte Cristo. Marseille is the second largest city commune in France after Paris and is the centre of the second largest metropolitan area in France. The city's main thoroughfare, the wide boulevard called the Canebiere, stretches eastward from the Old Port (Vieux Port) to the Reformes quarter.
Similar posts: samsung ringtonesnextel ringtones for i850best free ringtones sitepager sound ringtoneringtones to your mobile phonefree hifi ringtonemario galaxy ringtonesharing ringtonessave sounds as ringtones