- a simple style of folk music heard mostly in the southern United States;
usually played on stringed instruments
- Country music (or country and Western) is a blend of traditional and popular
musical forms traditionally found in the Southern United States and the Canadian
Maritimes that evolved rapidly beginning in the 1920s.Peterson, Richard A.
(1999). Creating Country Music: Fabricating Authenticity, p.9.
- Country Music is the twelfth studio album of American country singer Marty
Stuart. With his previous album The Pilgrim, Stuart had established himself as a
serious recording artist and an accomplished musician. For this album, he formed
a new backing band, called the Fabulous Superlatives.
- A form of popular music originating in the rural southern US. It is
traditionally a mixture of ballads and dance tunes played characteristically on
fiddle, guitar, steel guitar, drums, and keyboard
- A guitar chord is a collection of tones usually sounded together at once,by
dominic played on a guitar. It can be composed of notes played on a some
adjacent or separate strings or all the strings together.
- (ISBN 9781844513925). Edited by Jake Jackson.
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free
enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free
will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign
domination nor to despotic government
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
Country Music cassette singles
Country music cassette single labels: Kathy
Mattea - That's Easy For You To Say (1984 Mercury) Marie Osmond -
Who's Counting (1984 RCA/Curb) Bellamy Brothers - I Need More Of You
(1984 MCA/Curb) Keith Stegall - Pretty Lady (1985 Epic) Eddie
Rabbitt - A World Without Love (1985 RCA) The Wrays - I Don't Want To
Know Your Name (1986 Mercury) Don Williams - Heartbeat In The Darkness
(1986 Capitol) T.G. Sheppard - You're My First Lady (1987 Columbia)
Mel Tillis - City Lights (1989 Radio) Eddy Raven - Sooner Or Later
Country Music cassette labels
Country music cassette labels: Sawyer
Brown - Shakin' (1985 Capitol/Curb album) Michael Johnson - Gotta
Learn To Love Without You (1986 RCA single) Anne Murray - On And On (1986
Capitol single) The Statler Brothers - Forever (1986 Mercury single)
Asleep At The Wheel - House Of Blue Lights (1987 Epic single)
Shenandoah - She Doesn't Cry Anymore (1988 Columbia single)