- Frigidaire is a brand of consumer and commercial appliances. Frigidaire was founded as the Guardian Frigerator Company in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and developed the first self-contained refrigerator (invented by Nathaniel B. Wales and Alfred Mellowes) in 1916. In 1918, William C.
- A room or building for the display or sale of works of art
- A balcony, esp. a platform or upper floor, projecting from the back or sidewall inside a church or hall, providing space for an audience or musicians
- spectators at a golf or tennis match
- a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
- veranda: a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
- A collection of pictures
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
Frigidaire Built-in Wall Ovens 1959
From July 1959 Holiday magazine