- (Repair manual) A book which details the procedure for repairing one or more components of a vehicle. Compare Service manual.
- Mysterious stranger met by Lady Suzi in the dungeons of the Royal Palace. May also go by the name of Dunwich. Picture of Chilton
- Available in a variety of colorful selections. Each ton of 6" stone covers approximately 30 square feet. Each ton of 8" stone covers approximately 21 square feet.
- Chilton is an English surname. Notable persons with the surname Chilton include: * Allenby Chilton (1918-1996), English football player * Alex Chilton (1950-2010), American songwriter, guitarist, singer and producer * Barry Chilton, former leader of the British Columbia Conservative Party *
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
This theatre opened Wednesday, May 20, 1931.
I saw the Burt Reynolds movie "Cop and a Half" here in 1993.
Chilton, Wisconsin, USA.
The Church of St Mary The Virgin, Chilton, Buckinghamshire. 11th May 2009.