Global hospital chennai. Huggins hospital careers.
Global Hospital Chennai
- A charitable institution for the education of the young
- a medical institution where sick or injured people are given medical or surgical care
- a health facility where patients receive treatment
- An institution providing medical and surgical treatment and nursing care for sick or injured people
- A hospice, esp. one run by the Knights Hospitaller
- A hospital, in the modern sense of the word, is an institution for health care providing patient treatment by specialized staff and equipment, and often, but not always providing for longer-term patient stays.
- A seaport on the eastern coast of India, capital of Tamil Nadu; pop. 4,298,600
- Chennai (Tamil), formerly known as Madras (Tamil: AKA), is the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Chennai is the fourth most populous metropolitan area and the fifth most populous city in India.
- a city in Tamil Nadu on the Bay of Bengal; formerly Madras
- Taj Mahal • Kerala backwaters • Palaces in Rajasthan • Category
- ball-shaped: having the shape of a sphere or ball; "a spherical object"; "nearly orbicular in shape"; "little globular houses like mud-wasp nests"- Zane Grey
- Relating to or embracing the whole of something, or of a group of things
- (globally) throughout the world; "this is globally significant"
- Of or relating to the entire earth as a planet
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
- Of or relating to the whole world; worldwide
Dr E S Krishnamoorthy, Honorary Secretary Voluntary Health Services and Research Center; Mr N K Ranganath, Chairman CII Tamil Nadu , Dr Ed L Hansen, CEO Global Hospitals & Health City, Mr Raju Venkata
Dr E S Krishnamoorthy, Honorary Secretary Voluntary Health Services and Research Center; Mr N K Ranganath, Chairman CII Tamil Nadu and Managing Director Grundfos Pumps pvt Ltd, Dr Ed L Hansen, CEO Global Hospitals & Health City, Mr Raju Venkataraman, CEO MEDall at the Inauguarl Session of TN Health Summit on 29th April 2011 at Chennai
Linda in her hospital room today. Five days after a major surgery she still has a big smile. Not a great photo, taken with my cell phone. Thanks to all my friends for their prayers and well wishes!