Please register by May 20, 2017
You will need to have waiver forms in place to attend.
They are available at the bottom of this page and
at the Franklin High School office.
To attend FHS Grad Night 2017…
IMPORTANT: EVEN IF YOU ARE PAID
AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR,
YOU WILL STILL NEED TO PRINT AND FILL OUT
THE FORMS (at least 3) ATTACHED
AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
1). To register, download and print the forms
attached below. These are also available
at the FHS office in an envelope marked
“Senior All Night Party.”
2). Download and fill out the forms attached below.
(These are also available in the FHS office)
- FHS Grad Night Registration (required)
- Portland Public Schools waiver (required)
- MJCC day use waiver (required)
- Rock Wall waiver (optional)
3). Turn in the forms (at least 3)
with your check to the FHS office.
- Tickets are $50 per person.
- Payment support is available for
students eligible for free or reduced price meals
(see info on the form).
- You can also submit forms only,
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment must go to FHS office.
Done! See you on the bus.
- leaves Memorial Coliseum after graduation
- it takes you to MJCC
- and returns at 5:30am to Franklin HS.
If you registered and paid at the beginning of the year,
you still need to submit the waiver forms attached
below to the FHS office or email to