School of Economics
Norwich Research Park
Norwich, NR4 7TJ
Experimental and Behavioural Economics, Industrial Organisation.
email: F.Fallucchi [at] uea.ac.uk
Work in progress (provisional titles)
- Behavioural stability in rent-seeking.
- Crowd-out in public good experiments: The effects of strategic
structure (with Andrew Luccasen and Theodore Turocy).
- Framing effects and productivity (with Jonathan del Quidt, Felix Klle,
Daniele Nosenzo and Simone Quercia).
- Lottery contests: partners versus strangers (with Elke Renner).
- Mind your own business: an experimental study on strategic ignorance
in bargaining games (with Sandro Casal).
- Not all groups are made equal: inter-group contests with different
intra-group norms (with Enrique Fatas and Ori Weisel).
- Affirmative action through consolation prizes (with Simone Quercia)