School of Economics
Norwich Research Park
Norwich, NR4 7TJ
Experimental and Behavioural Economics, Industrial Organisation.
email: F.Fallucchi [at] uea.ac.uk
Work in progress
- Mind your own business: an experimental study on strategic ignorance in bargaining games (with Sandro Casal and Simone Quercia).
- Affirmative action, consolation prizes and retaliation in experimental contest games (with Simone Quercia)
- Learning in rent-seeking contests (with Theodore Turocy).
- Crowd-out in public good experiments: The effects of strategic
structure (with Andrew Luccasen and Theodore Turocy).
- Not all groups are made equal: inter-group contests with different
intra-group norms (with Enrique Fatas, Felix Kolle and Ori Weisel).