Adams County, Grays Harbor County, Pierce County, Asotin County, Island County, San Juan County, Benton CountyJ, efferson County, Skagit County, Chelan County, King County, Skamania County, Clallam County, Kitsap County, Snohomish County, Clark County, Kittitas County, Spokane County, Columbia County, Klickitat County, Stevens County, Cowlitz County, Lewis County, Thurston County, Douglas County, Lincoln County, Wahkiakum County, Ferry County, Mason County, Walla Walla County, Franklin County, Okanogan County, Whatcom County, Garfield County, Pacific County, Whitman County, Grant County, Pend Oreille County, Yakima County

Injured at work.

If you are injured at work or develop an occupational disease and your claim is accepted, workers' compensation (L&I or your self‑insured employer) pays for medical care directly related to your accident or illness. If you are unable to work following your injury, you may be eligible for a portion of your lost wages. Most important, L&I or your self‑insured employer may help coordinate a safe and timely return to work.

If your employer is self‑insured, your rights and benefit entitlement don't change, but who manages your claim and the process is different. Your employer, not L&I, handles your paperwork and pays for the claim.

Make sure you:

Get First aide
See a Doctor
Report the accident to your employer

Get first aid.

Did you know?

In Washington, all employers are required to have a first-aid kit at the workplace