Adair County

Greene County

Ozark County

Andrew County

Grundy County

Pemiscot County

Atchison County

Harrison County

Perry County

Audrain County

Henry County

Pettis County

Barry County

Hickory County

Phelps County

Barton County

Holt County

Pike County

Bates County

Howard County

Platte County

Benton County

Howell County

Polk County

Bollinger County

Iron County

Pulaski County

Boone County

Jackson County

Putnam County

Buchanan County

Jasper County

Ralls County

Butler County

Jefferson County

Randolph County

Caldwell County

Johnson County

Ray County

Callaway County

Knox County

Reynolds County

Camden County

Laclede County

Ripley County

Cape Girardeau County

Lafayette County

Saint Charles County

Carroll County

Lawrence County

Saint Clair County

Carter County

Lewis County

Saint Francois County

Cass County

Lincoln County

Saint Louis County

Cedar County

Linn County

Saint Genevieve County

Chariton County

Livingston County

Saint Louis City

Christian County

Macon County

Saline County

Clark County

Madison County

Schuyler County

Clay County

Maries County

Scotland County

Clinton County

Marion County

Scott County

Cole County

McDonald County

Shannon County

Cooper County

Mercer County

Shelby County

Crawford County

Miller County

Stone County

Dade County

Mississippi County

Sullivan County

Dallas County

Moniteau County

Taney County

Daviess County

Monroe County

Texas County

DeKalb County

Montgomery County

Vernon County

Dent County

Morgan County

Warren County

Douglas County

New Madrid County

Washington County

Dunklin County

Newton County

Wayne County

Franklin County

Nodaway County

Webster County

Gasconade County

Oregon County

Worth County

Gentry County

Osage County

Wright County

Filing A Missouri Workers Comp Claim

Injured workers (or dependents) that have not been properly compensated may wish to file a claim  with the Division of Workers’ Compensation. However, injured workers have the responsibility to ensure that their injuries have been reported to their employers in a timely manner. Please review the documents before filing a claim. If you wish to file a workers’ compensation claim, complete the form  and mail it to the Division (the address is included on the form). This form may also be obtained at any office of the Division of Workers' Compensation. The filing of a claim begins a contested case proceeding where an administrative law judge has the authority to decide the issues in dispute.

Workers’ compensation is intended to be a streamlined benefits system, but many workers’ compensation cases can be extremely complicated. For example, your workers’ compensation case can affect your entitlement to social security benefits, Medicare benefits, or unemployment compensation benefits. Before you make any decisions on your workers’ compensation case, you should read all the information available to you on this website, and/or consult with a lawyer.

If you decide to file a claim for compensation, it should be filed with the Division within the statutory period of limitation, which is:

  1. Within two years after the date of the injury or death or, last payment was made on account of the injury or death; or

  2. If the employer does not timely file a Report of Injury with the Division, within three years from the date of injury, or death, or last payment was made on account of the injury or death.