|FormEmailer is a Google Apps Script for Google Forms and Spreadsheets.
With it you're able to easily set up flexible e-mail merge in your spreadsheets and automatic emailing to your forms.
- Get Started
- Check out the video demo walking-through the steps to install the script and get a basic example running.
- There's also instructions on how to: upgrade; install from source; and uninstall the script.
- Formatting & Html
- Learn the built-in format options for #placeholders# and a basic overview of html.
- Advanced settings
- Understand each parameter of the "Advanced" settings tab and use FormEmailer to its full potential.
- Usages Examples (ToDo)
- Send multiple emails per form.
- Send bulk mail merge on demand, without a Form.
- Complex spreadsheet logic: check resources availability, duplicated submits, etc.
- Send summary emails, daily or weekly.
- Common Problems
- Having trouble to get your settings the way you like? Please take a look here before email the discussion group.
- Discussion Group
- Any doubts or suggestions regarding FormEmailer? Please join this Google Group, everyone is invited!
- Translations available in 6 languages! latest in Spanish!
- Want to use FormEmailer in your language? It's very simple to translate it, check it out!
- List of ideas for next versions. You may vote on the ideas you like most and suggest more!
- Keep track of the latest releases and stay updated.