FHS Senior Class -Parents-
Please check out our Fundraising Page for the Donation Letter, Foothill Day with the A's, Graduation Lei's, and current fundraisers!
We are working HARD to raise money for our Safe and Sober Grad Night!
We are a group of Senior parents that, with your support and help, will be putting on activities outside of the school umbrella to make your student's senior year an exciting one. But we can't do it without your help. We need volunteers and donations throughout the year. Remember, all donations are tax deductible! Thank you in advance for your help and participation!
Cathie Payne - email@example.com Senior Committee Chairperson
---Please check back often, as some of our dates or times may change as well as important announcements. We should hit you at all angles, Talon Talk; senior edition, emails, facebook, Foothill website, and this website! No one should say, "I didn't hear about it!"---
What do we do?
Breakfast after Senior Ball. This exciting tradition continues! MPR at FHS from 12:30 - 2:30 am
Baccalaureate is a non-denominational, inspirational senior celebration of graduation. This more personal celebration is VOLUNTARY/OPTIONAL.
Safe and Sober Grad Night - May 31, 2019
Seniors meet back at FHS after graduation for an exciting, safe and sober 'all-night' celebration. Seniors will board buses to be whisked away for an enjoyable night together as they celebrate their awesome accomplishment.
Disney Grad Nite Trip June 3-5, 2019
Seniors get their DISNEY trip on! Graduates meet at the FHS large gym to embark on an exciting safe and sober trip to Disneyland & California Adventure. This is the Class of 2019's final hurrah!
Decorate the Stage for Graduation Ceremony
Parents of Seniors provide decorations and help set up for the Graduation Ceremony on May 31, 2019.
Decorate for the Senior Awards Ceremony
A breakfast in May TBA (usually on a Wednesday) to celebrate seniors who have received college scholarships. The event is coordinated by FHS counselor, Parents simply decorate!
How do I get involved?
1. Sign up for Email Updates - The 'Talon Talk Extra for Seniors' Edition. These emails will provide all information pertinent to your senior. Keep an eye out!
2. Join our Facebook Group - The title is Foothill Senior Class 2019:
3. Attend parent meetings - We will try our best to keep the meetings short and sweet - your time is valuable and greatly appreciated! Dates may be added, but we will give you plenty of notice!
-October 10 7pm in the Library
-November 13 7pm in the Library
-March 5 7pm in the Library
-May 7 7pm in the Library
4. Click here to review where you can volunteer! - I WANT TO HELP
5. Look at ALL of the pages on this site and get the important dates in your calendars! Each page explains the event and what it entails!