Mon, Tue, and Fri 11:05 - 12:40 / Wed 11:25 - 12:50 / Thurs 11:30 - 12:50
Request minimum 2 volunteers per day.
How to sign up
Parent Patrol Responsibilities
- Sign in at the office upon arrival.
- Parent Patrol volunteers are needed to walk the quad and monitor the passage way to the black top and corridor to the classrooms.
- Students cannot go onto the blacktop until released by a Campus Supervisor or VP.
- During lunch students are not to return to their lockers as it disrupts other classes.
- Encourage students to put their trash in the garbage or recycle cans but it is not required that you collect trash.
- Questions or concern regarding student(s) behavior, contact a Campus Supervisor or VP.
- Review rules of Parent Patrol duties with Campus Supervisor if needed.
- Please do not bring younger children.