Volunteers are needed to help with a variety of activities during lunch. Helping at lunch is a great way to help on campus. Sign up to help with the salad bar, the ball cart, in the computer lab or in the library. Several are volunteers are requested each day.
Please click here to go to Sign Up Genius to sign up.
Volunteers are needed Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 11:05 am - 12:40 pm and
Wednesdays from 11:00 am - 12:15 pm.
- Sign in at the office upon arrival.
- Some Parent Patrol volunteers are needed to walk the quad and monitor the passage way to the black top and corridor to the classrooms.
- Students cannot go onto the blacktop until released by a Campus Supervisor or VP.
- During lunch students are not to return to their lockers as it disrupts other classes.
- Encourage students to put their trash in the garbage or recycle cans but it is not required that you collect trash.
- Questions or concern regarding student(s) behavior, contact a Campus Supervisor or VP.
- Review rules of Parent Patrol duties with Campus Supervisor if needed.
- Please do not bring younger children.